Registered Charity No: 527552 (England & Wales).
Sunfield provides education and 52 week residential care for children between 6 and 19 years of age, from all over the U.K. who have complex learning needs. We have innovative specialist provision for children with autism as well as catering for a range of other disabilities. Through individually devised care, education and therapy programmes we aim to develop each child's abilities to their full potential so that they can enjoy life and live as independently as possible. We offer:
• full 24hr curriculum
• fully accredited courses for children aged 14-19
• small individual living groups
• high staff ratios
• full time psychology, occupational therapy, and speech and language consultants
• extensive family support services
• professional development centre
• 58 acres of grounds on the slopes of the Clent hills
• working farm
As a registered charity we rely on donations to enable us to develop our facilities and accommodation, and to purchase specialist equipment. Please help us to spread a little sunshine into the lives of children at Sunfield. Send a donation today or include us in your Will, Your legacy WILL make a difference. If you would like further information please contact our Appeals Director.