Registered Charity No: 1081949 (England & Wales).
Please help us to continue to provide accessible services for Deaf people including:
• Community Support: Specialist support for Deaf people who are old or have additional
needs... and people who care for them.
• Communication Services: Free interpreting services for personal events such as funerals.
• Children, Youth and Families: Activities for families with parents or children who are Deaf or
hard of hearing. Challenges which equip Deaf teenagers with skills and confidence for adulthood.
• Advocacy: Supporting Deaf people to achieve independence.
• Employment: Helping Deaf people find and keep jobs.
• Community Development: Ensuring RAD’s services meet the needs of Deaf people.
• Advice in sign language: on topics including benefits, housing, debt, family/domestic.
Your gift or legacy will help us create a better future for Deaf people. Thank you for your generosity.