Registered Charity No: 1046854 (England & Wales), SC037596 (Scotland).
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation gives help and hope to all those affected by lung cancer. One in three of our research projects are funded thanks to gifts in Wills and our work can only continue if supporters remember us at this important time.
We support patients and their families by providing;
• a free telephone helpline
• a range of free information booklets & DVDs
• a network of Patient Support Groups throughout the country, which give practical advice and
support to all those who attend
• a dedicated website
• small grants which offer financial support for urgent or unexpected costs that come about
following a lung cancer diagnosis
In addition we;
• raise public awareness of the early signs and symptoms of lung cancer
• provide a voice for lung cancer patients, their families and carers, through our influencing and
• campaign for improvements in patient care and lung cancer services
As well as providing information and support to lung cancer patients and their families, we fund research into prevention and early diagnosis.
We are a small charity making a big impact and we continue in the fight against lung cancer even when others have abandoned hope.
You can help. Please remember us in your Will.
No matter how small, your gift will make a difference.
Thank you in advance.