Rhoda Thomas Bookkeeping offers tailor made book-keeping and accountancy services for independent solicitors based in the East Midlands area.
• Bespoke cashier service
• Accounts Preparation
We are experienced in dealing with non-compliant accounts and with firms under the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT).
Many Legal practices do not employ a cashier, so we offer a bespoke cashiering service to suit your requirements.
We will come to you or develop a cost effective, secure ‘Bureau Cloud’ - We pride ourselves on providing a professional and reliable service at competitive rates.
There are many good reasons to outsource your bookkeeping:
• Lack of time - Rhoda Thomas Bookkeeping will help free up that time for you to carry on running your business and make sure that your accounting paperwork is submitted to the correct agencies at the correct time to stop any fines.
• Save money - Rhoda Thomas Bookkeeping will ensure that all your accounts are correct and in the right format for your accountant, meaning lower charges from them. In addition will give general business advice on how to maintain a healthy cashflow for the good of your business.
• Less stressful - Rhoda Thomas Bookkeeping will process all your paperwork quickly and efficiently and within the correct timescales that required. You will always be safe in the knowledge you’re your accounts are correct and up to date, therefore aware of your financial position.
To arrange a no obligation free meeting please contact us on:
Tel No: 01327 828692
About Rhoda Thomas
Rhoda has worked in the legal accounting profession for a variety of different firms for nearly 25 years. She has gained a wide knowledge and expertise of Legal accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures both in practical and examination-based training.
• Practice certificate - Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, including Payroll Examinations and Manual & Computerised Accounts
• Diploma – Institute of Legal and Financial Management
• COFA Training - Institute of Legal and Financial Management
• Level 4 – Association of Accounting Technicians