Registered Charity No: 235900 (England & Wales).
Company Ltd by Guarantee: 102915.
Patron: HRH The Duke of Gloucester KG GCVO.
Good health is one of life's most precious gifts and homeopathic medicine has a remarkable ability to restore health and promote a sense of overall well-being. Many thousands of people each year benefit from homeopathic treatment - people who might otherwise continue suffering from a health problem for which conventional medicine has nothing to offer.
The BHA believes that there are five key things we need to do to achieve our vision of homeopathy being available to everyone who could benefit from it.
• We need to help more people get access to homeopathy regardless of their ability to pay for
• We need to train more doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals in homeopathy.
• We need to build up a stronger evidence base for homeopathy.
• We need to help more people understand what homeopathy is and how it can help them.
• We need to raise enough money to allow us to fund each of these important areas of work.
The BHA relies solely on voluntary donations and a high proportion of our income comes from legacies. Without legacies we could not continue our work. If you would like more information please contact us.
Part of the 'Remember A Charity' campaign