Director, Chartered Surveyor, Chartered Engineer and Chartered Construction Manager, Adjudicator, Arbitrator and RICS Accredited Construction and Engineering Expert Witness.
MEng (Hons) DipAdj DipIntArb APAEWE AMAE CEng FCIArb FRICS FCIOB FIChemE FPD
I am a highly experienced Chartered Quantity Surveyor (FRICS) and a RICS Accredited Construction and Engineering Expert Witness holding an Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence (APAEWE). In addition to accepting appointments from the RICS Presidents Panel of Experts, I also undertake appointments from solicitors and private clients directly.
I am a Chartered Engineer (FIChemE) with a master’s degree (first class hons) in chemical engineering with a specialism in mechanical, electrical and process disputes. I am also Chartered Construction Manager (FCIOB) with the Chartered Institute of Building, a sitting Adjudicator on the IChemE and UK Adjudicators panels and party representative in construction disputes and a qualified International Arbitrator.
I have acted extensively as Party Appointed Experts, Single Joint Experts and as Shadow Experts / Expert Advisors, and have done so extensively on a range of matters including:
- Delay and disruption
- Complex technical engineering disputes, specifically mechanical, electrical and process related disputes
- Construction Management and Professional Negligence cases involving Contract Administrators, Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Construction Managers
- Quantum matters, including interim application valuations, final accounting, forensic accounting, variations and change, loss and/ or expense
- Criminal (fraud) proceedings
Industry experience includes pharmaceutical, petrochemical, water and wastewater, energy production, food and drink production, dairy, residential and super-prime residential and public and private hospitals.
Tel: 0292 166 0531 / 07789 986 951
Social Media Details: www.linkedin.com/company/belasco-associates
• London: Piccadilly Chambers, 5th Floor, Dudley House, 169 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EH
• Cardiff: Capital Business Centre, 3rd Floor, Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff CF10 3AG
• Swansea: Princess House, Princess Way, Swansea SA1 3LW