Providers of Psychiatric and Forensic reports Nationwide
Healthy Minds Group is the leading organisation in providing Psychiatric Expert witness, Forensic psychiatry, Mental Health Review Tribunals, Civil Court and Employment Tribunals.
Healthy Minds Group Provides of comprehensive Risk Assessments, Capacity assessment, fitness to plead and Fitness to stand a trial.
Psychiatric reports for mental health including General adult, Old age, Child and Adolescents psychiatry, Alcohol and substance misuse, Drunk Driving, Disabilities, Disorders, Discrimination, Forensic psychiatry, Personal injuries and occupational psychiatry.
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders, Biological and Psychological and social effects of Trauma,
Personal injuries including psychological and psychiatric sequel on the effected individual, Pain
and Personal injuries, Psychiatry consequences and aftermath of Brain injuries. Road Traffic
Accidents and Medico-legal cases.
• Occupational psychiatry, Mental Health at work, bullying at work, excess working hours, Burnt
Out syndrome and mental health at work, Mental Illness rising due to coercion of return to work
untimely, Discrimination and Disabilities at work.
• Mental Illnesses and effects in Forensic Psychiatry, Counselling.
• Family, Adoption and guardianship conflicts.
• Immigration and asylum seekers psychiatric problems.
• Mental illnesses assessments: Depression, Bipolar Affective Disorders, Alcohol and Substance
Misuse, Psychosis, Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective, Anxiety, Phobia, Eating Disorders, in
behaviour of the individuals leading to conflicts, offending behaviour, Sexual problems.
• Psychiatric report for Mental Health Review Tribunals.
• Assessments for developmental disorders; Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD),
Asperger's, Autism, Tourette syndrome and Movement disorders.
• Disabilities related problems, Conflicts and Discrimination.
• Obesity and Nutrition.
• Racial, Age, Sex and social Discriminations.
• Child and Adolescents psychiatric report, complete psychiatry and Developmental assessment
including needs assessments, risk assessments and diagnosis. Providing forensic reports on
areas of child and adolescents violence, Forensic complications arising from Asperger's, Autism
and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorders (ADHD).
• ASBO, School exclusion, educational difficulties.
• Assessment of later age (old age) psychiatry including dementia assessments, Mild Cognitive
Impairment and other cognitive changes. Old age Mental Health problems and late onset of
• Assessment of fitness to plead and fitness to stand a Trial.
• Assessments of Capacity to Consent, Capacity to make decision on financial matters, Power of
Attorney and instruction for a Will.
• Psychiatric aspect of pain for Personal injuries.
• Bioethical aspect of decision making, Physical illness and Forensic/Criminal actions, Epilepsy
and decision making, automatic actions and reactions, AIDS.
• Training and workshops on request.